Futurist offers all phases of construction-related services in the telecommunications industry, including:
- Full service turnkey construction
- Construction/project management
- Shop/Fabrication Drawings
- Tower/Materials Procurement
- Inspections (Including tower, foundation, interior leg inspections, and construction inspection)
Futurist offers a wide range of construction services, including tower erections, tower modifications, maintenance repair work, civil/site work, and line and antenna installations. Futurist is equipped to handle anything from single site projects up to full region build-outs consisting of 300 or more sites. With our in-house network of engineering professionals, Futurist is well suited for turnkey projects of any size and is able to provide engineering support before, during, and after construction.
Telecom Site Inspection:
Our team has extensive experience working on a variety of structures, including broadcast towers, monopole towers, self-supported towers, water tanks, and roof top towers. The Inspections Division is responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- The mapping of telecommunications structures to provide a set of plans to structural engineers for structural analysis to determine if the tower has adequate capacity for both existing and future loading.
- The detailing and drafting of telecommunications structures to provide adequate information to structural engineers to design modifications to the structure if it does not have adequate capacity to support existing or future loading.
- The mapping of appurtenance on telecommunications structures to provide adequate information to structural engineers on the existing loading in order to complete a structural analysis.
- The mapping of the foundations of telecommunications structures to provide a set of foundation plans to structural engineers for a structural analysis to determine if the tower has adequate capacity.
- Post-construction inspections of telecommunications structures to determine if the modifications designed by a structural engineer were installed correctly per modification drawings.
- TIA inspections of telecommunications structures to provide information on the overall general condition of a tower, and to provide recommendations on how to resolve maintenance issues.
- The mapping of rebar reinforcement in foundations of telecommunications structures, as well as in the floors and walls of buildings and housing.
- Underground location of concrete foundations, utilities and grounding using ground-penetrating radar.