PON Optical power Meter
PON optical power meter is a tester designed for design, operation and maintenance of FTTX network. It is able to concurrently measure the optical power values of voice, data and video signals. It is an ideal choice for the construction and maintenance of FTTX network works. The FS3201 PON power meter with a larger LCD display than other common PON power meter, is of really high quality, good price and reliable for providing 12 moths warranty, you can find the details in below.
FTTx/PON opening: it is used to measure all PON signals during opening stage, in order to verify and ensure network standards are satisfied;
FTTx/PON maintenance: it is used to solve various transfer problems, e.g.: dirty connector ends, bending, broken optical fibre, any of such problems may produce signal loss or decrease transfer performance.
- Regularly clean the end of sensor, keep it free of grease, dirt. Don’t use dirty, non-standard connector, don’t insert in the end in poor polishing conditions, otherwise the sensor’s end may be damaged, otherwise the performance of entire system may degrade.
- Use only one adapter if possible.
- If you are not going to use the tester for the time, cover the dust-proof cap immediately to keep the end clean. Long-time exposure in air may gather dust therefore influencing measurement accuracy.
- Plug and unplug the adapter with care, don’t leave any scratches on the ports.
- Regularly clean the surface of sensor, when cleaning the sensor, please gently wipe the surface using cotton swab by circling the perimeter.
Handle the tester with care, protect it against fall or collision.
- PON optical power meter
- Carrying bag
- Power adapter
- Warranty Card
- Pass Certificate